- Nnafie, A and Van Oyen, T and De Maerschalck, B and van der Vegt, M and van der Wegen, M, “Effects of secondary tidal basins on evolution of channels in estuaries: An observational and morphodynamic modeling study of the Western Scheldt Estuary”. Submitted to Journal of Physical Research, 2017.”
- Nnafie, A and de Swart, HE and Calvete, D and Garnier, R, “Dynamics of shoreface-connected and inactive sand ridges on a shelf, Part 2: The role of sea level rise and associated changes in shelf geometry”. Continental Shelf Research, Volume 104, pp. 63-75, 2015.”
- Nnafie, A and de Swart, HE and Calvete, D and Garnier, R, “Modeling the response of shoreface-connected sand ridges to sand extraction on an inner shelf,” Ocean Dynamics, pp. 1-18, 2014
- Nnafie, A and de Swart, HE and Calvete, D and Garnier,R, “Effects of sea level rise on the formation and drowning of shoreface-connected sand ridges, a model study”. Continental Shelf Research (2014), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.csr.2014.02.017
- Nnafie, A and de Swart, HE and Calvete, D and Garnier, R, “Formation of shoreface-connected sand ridges: effects of rigid-lid approach, quasi-steady approach and wave-topography feedbacks” In Proceedings of the 7th IAHR Symposium on River, Coastal and Estuarine Dynamics: RCEM2011, Tsinghua University, China, 2011
- Von der Heydt, AS and Nnafie, A and Dijkstra, HA, “Cold tongue/Warm pool and ENSO dynamics in the Pliocene” Climate of the Past Discussions, Volume 7-2, 2011.